Monday, October 24, 2011

The Journey That Keeps on Giving

I took a minute break from our proverbial couch to use the restroom and while perched upon the commode, I was lost deep in thought, distracted only by the beaming pride I now possess because I conquered the Temple of the Gods and recovered the Master Sword in Windwaker. In this thought, I decided that I am going to start from the first Zelda game and defeat them all. Now, by first, I don't mean The Legend of Zelda that was released in 1987, I mean the Minish Cap. According to lore (and this guy), the Minish Cap came first, then Ocarina of Time, then there was a split in the time lines, and so on and so forth. I plan on playing timeline A first (Majora's Mask, Link's Awakening, Legend of Zelda I, Legend of Zelda II, Four Swords, Link to the Past, and then Oracle of Seasons) because I own all of these. Granted, some of them are ROMs, but most legitimate copies of the games. Hopefully by the time I overcome all nine of those puzxle intensive masterpieces, I will have enough cash to buy a Nintendo 3DS so I can play most of timeline B, with the unfortunate exception of those titles exclusive to the Wii.
In all reality, I never really plan on beating all of them (maybe just timeline A), partially because of Skyrim and then also because of everyday stuff that pries me off of the couch. I've started most them, finished a few of them, and I say that it's time to finish more of them.
-MrBogantilla

No comments:

Post a Comment